Perfect for adventures on flat or slow-moving waters, the Access makes everyone feel like a pro by offering exceptional stability, comfort, and control. The 11.5-foot model’s forgiving 11-foot-6 design makes it popular with beginner to intermediate paddlers. The sit-on-top design makes it easy to get in and out of for the entire family. The Access 11.5 maintains the maneuverability of its smaller sibling, while adding speed, storage, and stability.
Comfort is what separates good kayaks from great; the Access includes a uniquely ergonomic seat with extra cushioning for natural body positioning typically only found on pricier models. Occasional anglers will appreciate the generous storage options, comfortable seat, and molded-in rod holders.
Proudly designed, molded and hand assembled in the USA, the Access 9.5 kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
|LENGTH: 11′ 6″ / 347 CM||WIDTH: 31″ / 79 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 55 LBS. / 25 KG||DECK HEIGHT: 18.75″ / 48 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: 300 LBS. / 136 KG|
- Leak-proof one-piece construction
- Built-in buoyancy
- Assured on-water security
- Permanent U.S. Coast Guard compliant hull identification number
- Back-friendly seats
- Superior cushioning
- Best-in-class ergonomic support
- All-day comfort
- Large open cockpit
- Easy on legs
- Easiest to enter/exit
- Steady on-water feel
- Most secure paddling experience
- World-class design and engineering
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary high-density polyethylene
- Industry-leading rotational molding process
- Wear-proof colors and graphics