The Perception Carolina series of sit-in touring kayaks are for beginner to intermediate paddlers who value comfort and stability in a boat that can easily explore all day on a wide range of waterways The Perception Carolina 14.0 kayak’s category-leading comfort and versatility makes it the best value in touring kayaks. The incredible stability is perfect for new paddlers, while the experienced will appreciate its speed and agility.
The longer length of this 14-foot design adds speed, stability and the ability to hold more gear as you explore quiet coastal and inland waterways Full days and overnights are a pleasure thanks to spacious dry storage and the deluxe comfort of a six-way adjustable seat.
Proudly designed, molded and hand-assembled in the USA, the Carolina 14.0 kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
|LENGTH: 14′ / 427 CM||WIDTH: 24.5″ / 62 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 53 LBS. / 24 KG||DECK HEIGHT: 14.5″ / 37 CM|
|COCKPIT LENGTH: 39.5″ / 100 CM||COCKPIT WIDTH: 21.5″ / 55 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: 300 LBS. / 136 KG|
- Leak-proof one-piece construction
- Built-in buoyancy
- Assured on-water security
- Permanent U.S. Coast Guard compliant hull identification number
- Back-friendly seats
- Superior cushioning
- Best-in-class ergonomic support
- All-day comfort
- Large open cockpit
- Easy on legs
- Easiest to enter/exit
- Steady on-water feel
- Most secure paddling experience
- World-class design and engineering
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary high-density polyethylene
- Industry-leading rotational molding process
- Wear-proof colors and graphics
Please call or text before you come. I may be out paddling or delivering kayaks !