Click on the Photo Above for pricing and more info. Remember our shopping cart is not functional. Just text me at 573-822-2447 and I will get your order to you quickly !
NEW for 2023! Our most popular blade style for flatwater, the Sting Ray Hybrid offers tight-fitting construction and reliable performance, plus a premium adjustable length ferrule.
- Weighing 31 ounces, the Sting Ray Hybrid is the lightest adjustable length, flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.5 x 18 in. (16.5 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 92.5 sq. in. (597 sq. cm)
Weight: 31 oz. (879 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite