Absolutely the best cam straps you can buy! The NRS 1″ HD Tie-Down Strap has been the first choice of rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other outdoor folks for over 35 years.
- Our 1″ wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence.
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there’s never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1″ x 3″ tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it’s your strap, NOT his.
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
- Yes, they’re the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
- You’ll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper… everywhere.
- Ask any boater and they’ll tell you, “You can never have too many.”
Lashing Capacity: 1,500 lbs. Features:
- Strap length woven into polypropylene webbing
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- 1″ x 3″ waterproof label for contact information
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- All strap lengths are measured in feet.