Now equipped with Eclipse™ fabric dry socks, NRS Freefall Dry Pants give you waterproof, breathable comfort from waist to toe. Pair them with a double-tunnel drytop or paddling jacket for versatile dry protection for cold-water boating.
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer HyproTex™ fabric keeps the pants light, flexible and packable.
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric waterproof-breathable socks ensure dry, warm feet for the lifetime of the pants.
- The roomy action-cut design allows unrestricted movement and easy layering underneath.
- The 3″ wide double-pull hook-and-loop closure cinches snug at the waist and there’s an additional 8″ nylon waist tunnel to mate with your drytop to seal water out.
- Reinforced seat and knees add extra durability in high-wear areas.
- A splashproof thigh pocket keeps small essentials handy.
- Ankle cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures to cinch around booties and protect the dry socks.
|Waist System:||8″ tall, nylon waist tunnel with 3″ wide double-pull hook-and-loop cinch closure|
|Material:||70 x 320-denier, 2.5 layer ripstop HyproTex™|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
Size Height Weight (lbs) Chest Waist S 5’2″-5’6″ 115-140 32″-36″ 28″-31″ M 5’5″-5’8″ 130-165 36″-40″ 30″-33″ L 5’7″-6’0″ 150-195 39″-43″ 32″-35″ XL 5’10”-6’2″ 185-225 42″-46″ 34″-37″ XXL 6’1″-6’4″ 215-245 46″-50″ 36″-42″
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.