The Origin Glass Touring Paddle offers the ideal paddle shape for all-around touring. This paddle is designed to enhance stroke efficiency and boat control.
It’s perfect for day trips as well as longer excursions.
Paddlers can customize both the length of the shaft and the degree of feathering with the simple flip of the lower-profile lever.
Adjustability also enables family members of different sizes to use the paddle comfortably.
- Adjustable Size – 205cm base length expandable up to 225cm.
- Paddle Weight: 35 oz.
- Works well with any touring kayak.
- A strong and durable high-angle blade design delivers plenty of purchase to maximize boat control and propel even the heaviest kayaks
- Designed to deliver enhanced stroke efficiency and boat control.
- Suitable for day trips as well as longer, multi-day excursions.
- With a simple flip of the low-profile lever, the Origin Touring paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any paddler or seat position.
- Blade Specs
- Blade Material: durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon blade
- Blade Size: Blade Size: 600cm2
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)
- Shaft: carbon blend shaft
Custom Paddle Drip Rings keep excess water from running down the paddle shaft to minimize the amount of water that drips on the paddler.
Leverlock® Adjustable Ferrule System
With a simple flip of a low-profile lever, the paddle allows infinite feathering capability and 0-20cm of length adjustment to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak or stroke style.
Carbon and Fiberglass Blend Shaft
Fiberglass-reinforced nylon injection molded blade
Designed to deliver enhanced stroke efficiency and boat control for aspiring paddlers and seasoned veterans alike.