Johns Tip : This is considered a Semi- Dry Wear. IF you become immersed, A small amount of water can get in, but these garments are more comfortable and less expensive than garments with latex gaskets for all openings.
With its easy-to-wear GlideSkin™neoprene neck gasket and lightweight, breathable, 4-layer Eclipse™ waterproof fabric, the NRS Stampede Jacket gives you the perfect balance between comfort and protection in a paddling top.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, the punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal provides all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- The tough latex wrist gaskets seal out water and are protected by self-draining volcano-style neoprene covers.
- Coated nylon inner skirt and 3″ double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak’s cockpit dry.
- Fully taped seams ensure dryness and durability.
- Convenient splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket keeps necessities close at hand.
Size Height Weight (lbs) Chest Waist S 5’2″-5’6″ 115-140 32″-36″ 28″-31″ M 5’5″-5’8″ 130-165 36″-40″ 30″-33″ L 5’7″-6’0″ 150-195 39″-43″ 32″-35″ XL 5’10”-6’2″ 185-225 42″-46″ 34″-37″ XXL 6’1″-6’4″ 215-245 46″-50″ 36″-42″
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.