The Bat Wrap takes your tie down experience to a whole new level! Tossing strap and buckle over your load can be done with confidence and without fear of dinging a rooftop, caving in a window or scratching a boat! Bat wrap is 1/4″ thermoformed foam with sewn piping around the perimeter for long wear and protection. We’ve sewn in a Velcro tab for securing cam strap and buckle to pad, assuring it won’t move. The sides (wings) have 2″ strip of hook & loop Velcro and once folded over will contain any loose ends.
- 1/4″ Thermo fused foam with sewn piping
- Sewn in Velcro tab for securing cam strap and buckle to pad
- Hook & Loop folded Velcro flap contains loose ends
BAT WRAP COLOR: Black, Strap is Yellow for 9 footer
Padded 1” Cam straps guard against scrapes, scratches and gouges that can occur with an exposed buckle.
- Stamped strap length on each buckle
- Polypro webbing, heavy duty tight weave
- No packaging
- 2,000 lbs rating
John’s Tip : these straps are the real deal for safely transporting your kayak….Please dispose of your ratchet straps or hook bungees !