The Wilderness Systems TARPON 120 is KNOWN FOR OFFERING EXCELLENT GLIDE AND MANEUVERABILITY, AND GREAT VERSATILITY FOR ITS TRIM SIZE.
How do you improve upon a legend? Introducing the New Tarpon. Retaining everything paddlers love from the celebrated original with improved comfort, stability, speed and paddler interface, the new Tarpon is easily the most versatile boat in the Wilderness Systems lineup that is equally at home on rivers, lakes or oceans.
Every detail is carefully crafted and executed flawlessly to bring you boundless paddling perfection. Blending celebrated legacy design elements with a re-imagined modern flair, the new Tarpon delivers a dynamic on-water performance with enhanced agility and unmatched stability, while well-executed and innovative features elevate the paddler’s overall experience.
The renowned Phase 3® AirPro seating system offers easy three-point adjustability, while plush honeycomb-vented fabric and ergonomic 3D foam provide maximum airflow, comfort and support. The new Tarpon features the DryTec Case – a new integrated dry box to keep your valuables safe, the MagnaTec magnetic water bottle holder, and flexible mounting options and accessory integrations, all of which come standard with the boat. A protective and replaceable skid plate, comfortable rigid carry handles, industry-leading storage capabilities, and thoughtful and configurable deck bungee rigging rounds out a robust list of attributes.
- The premiere sit-on-top kayak is now even better and more comfortable
- Fast, efficient and straight tracking
- Excellent stability – great initial stability and solid secondary stability when the boat is leaned on edge
- Dog-friendly – bring Fido along for the ride
- The most comfortable and adjustable Phase 3® AirPro seating system featurs CoolTouch so your seat stays cool
- Large rear storage well for crates, coolers, fishing equipment, scuba tanks & camping gear
- Front storage hatch offers dry storage
- Mesh cover for rear storage area to secure items – can be rolled back
- Sectioned storage tray to organize smaller items like sunscreen, fishing lures and snacks
- User-friendly paddler interface – new features including a water bottle strap and dry box are all within easy reach
- MagnaTec magnetic water bottle strap system
- DryTec removable dry box is perfect for storing wallets, phones, keys and other valuables
- SlideTrax™ accessory rails so you can customize your kayak for fishing, filming or adding other accessories
- Quick park paddle holder
- Rigid carry handles for easy transport
|LENGTH: 12′ 3″ / 373 CM||WIDTH: 31″ / 79CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 63 LBS. / 29 KG||DECK HEIGHT: 13.75″ / 35 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: 350 LBS. / 159 KG|