The award-winning Perception Hi Life 11.0 is the most versatile boat ever built, offering a sit-on-top design that can be paddled like a kayak or a stand up paddleboard. Its maximum stability and unique features create an experience that’s unlike anything else—perfect for sharing the water with kids and pets. Unique cushioning across the entire top surface keeps feet happy all day. The low-profile rear swim deck with handles makes it easy to get back on board after swimming, while the large open front area is the perfect perch for small children or a dog.
Fun for all ages and skill levels, the Hi Life is up for any adventure–whether that means cruising, swimming, fishing, or simply relaxing with your favorite beverage.
Part Kayak. Part SUP. All Fun.
A Dog-Friendly Kayak
What makes the Hi Life dog-friendly?
- Large open spaces in the front and rear of the boat accommodate dogs of all sizes
- The low profile makes it easy for dogs to board; water-loving hounds can jump off for a quick swim and re-board from the stern swim deck
- Foam padding on this model makes it easier for your pet to keep their footing.
- Leak-proof one-piece construction
- Built-in buoyancy
- Assured on-water security
- Permanent U.S. Coast Guard compliant hull identification number
- Back-friendly seats
- Superior cushioning
- Best-in-class ergonomic support
- All-day comfort
- Large open cockpit
- Easy on legs
- Easiest to enter/exit
- Steady on-water feel
- Most secure paddling experience
- World-class design and engineering
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary high-density polyethylene
- Industry-leading rotational molding process
- Wear-proof colors and graphics